I Went Baby Shopping at Branded Baby Warehouse Sale

I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant.


The only stuff I bought for my pregnancy was all of the pantang items. I purposely planned to start buying my baby's stuff this January but only few items such as baby clothes, napkins, and other kain related. I don't want to overwhelm myself by buying all at once (plus, I need to plan my finance properly). So this month is all about clothing.


Yesterday, there was this Branded Baby Warehouse Sale. Located at Evolve Concept Mall, Ara Damansara (Level 2) and the sale is on 7th January 2021 until 10th January 2021. Since yesterday was their first day of sale, I just couldn't resist not going. It opens at 11am, so I reached there at around 12pm with my mom. I just had to bring her along cos I'm so clueless about baby stuff even though I've already made a long list of what to buy.



Since it's the new norm, obviously you have to have a mask on and scan the MySejahtera QR code at the entrance out front before you can enter. They will give you a big Ikea bag and a tag number so it will be convenient for you to grab whatever items you want and just put it in the bag. There's a lot of branded stuff such as Tommee Tippee, Avent, Joie, Koopers, and many more. However, I didn't look at those brands since my one and only mission was to shop for baby clothes. I did check on the price of the baby bottles and honestly Aeon have exactly the same brand but with cheaper pricing. Yes, you guessed it! I'm gonna shop my baby's feeding bottle at Aeon. Lol.


I can say the clothings are quite reasonable and they are some that's cheap as well such as RM10, and RM8 which was worth the buy considering the quality is good. I've bought a lot where my total of spending was around RM250. Just for clothing!


Wow, babies are expensive and there's so much more that I need to buy before the baby comes.


I'll update more on the baby stuff. Until then, bye.


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.