A Bridal Lunch for My Best Friend



6th October 2019

Amirah Azlan has been one of my best friends for years. 11 years to be exact. We’ve been through so much together, late night hangouts, fights, tears, and so much more. She’s like a sister from another mother. She was my bridesmaid during my wedding and now I’m hers for her own freaking wedding. Yes, she’s getting married!

To honor this beautiful bride-to-be, the other bridesmaids and I had planned a simple bridal shower for her. This would be my first time ever handling and organizing a bridal shower. I was really worried that I would screw things up but thank the Lord as it has been a smooth sail. 

The Venue

Initially, Nurul, my other best friend, was supposed to search for cafes or restaurants for the bridal shower, as we decided to make a simple lunch gatherings, also known as, bridal lunch. But since I came across an Instagram ad, about a cafe located at Tamarind Square, I called the place as soon as I can because the space was so beautiful and just like how I imagined the bridal lunch should be. 

Simple Box Cafe is a cafe where they provide spaces for parties and gatherings. It is at Tamarind Square, Cyberjaya, and most of you know, Tamarind Square is a beautiful place and Instagram worthy. So yeah, I instantly fell in love with the place. They have different packages of food which we opted for western cuisine since most of us voted for it. They also provided a free of charge table setup. For other decorations such as balloons, and banners, there are add-ons where you can choose to your liking. You can even bring your own decorations if you have. I brought my own decorations, which I borrowed from my other good friend, Fad, who is a professional at decorating events and parties. Fad, if you’re reading this, thank you so much. You’re a life saviour!

The Decorations

The concept was to have a sweet garden-like theme. Hence, the colour of white and soft pink to add a touch of sweetness look and chocolate wood and greens to make it look more garden-ish. We actually don’t have to a lot of setting up since the whole area is filled with greens. A big advantage for us to use the whole surroundings. 


It looks aesthetically stunning, isn’t it?

I really recommend this place to those who are seeking a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing space to throw a private or small parties. The food was nice, the services were good, and above all everyone loved it.


17 comments:

  1. You are right. This place is simply yet stunning. Really good option for those who want a minimalist approach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnya ada bestfriend. 11 tahun pulak tu. Moga you dan bestfriend akan sentiasa baik sehingga ke akhirnya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah........terharu baca Post nie. Cantik sgt Simple Box Cafe nie. I visited Tamarind Square numbers of times, but haven’t dine at Simple Box Cafe yet. You gave me an idea for my girls day out. Kat Putrajaya byk restaurant yg cantik2 Dah tutup. Kekdgn me and my girls penting nak pikirkan venue for our GDO. Huhuhu.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks perfect for this kind of function. How much is the rental though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They charge per pax and according to the package chosen. Total minimum must be RM250 so around 8-9pax. The packages with food included range about RM30-RM40 per pax if I'm not mistaken.

      Delete
  5. Sis puji hai ada bff cmni. Semoga hubungan korang kekal smpai bila2 ya. Dqn tahniah untuk your bff jugak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah 11 tahun berkawan. Momen kawan nak kahwin mesti kita rasa teruja dan happy for her. Btw kawan u sangat cantek..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah cantiknya.. Untung kawan you org celebrate mcm ni... Pandai org tu decor bagi lawa mcm tu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comel la sis. Suka tengok kawan-kawan rapat gini. Happy kalau dapat luangkan masa sama-sama. Nice juga tema dengan tempat korang pilih ni.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tamarind at Cyber really takes off since early this year. It’s pretty and so instaworthy too. Very calm place to organize such bride to be party like this!

    Hope her wedding day is going well and bless you all for more years of friendships. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah lamanya berkawan 11 tahun! Nampak menarik Tamarind ni. In shaa Allah akan cuba pergi tmpat ni nnti. Terima kasih atas perkongsian ya

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice of you. Wish you and you bffs will still be friends till forever. Btw congratulations to your friend and the place is looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet of u to organize a bridal shower for your BFF. Keep the relationship strong even after having many kids ya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bestnya I really love sambutan yang close macam ni. I love the theme tooo cantik colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  14. lama tu 11 tahun friends. kira BFF la, insyaAllah long lasting friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  15. u guys are so cute! Love the decorations

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.