Mommytalk #02: I Am A Mom Now

Assalammualaikum,

First of all, sorry for being hiatus. I know I've promised to update this blog regularly but life have been busy for me to do so. No worries, I'm here now and to start off this post, I want to announce that I've given birth to my first born.

Alhamdulillah, I'll make a separate post about my first labour experience as well as my pregnancy journey from first trimester to third trimester. 

So, I'm a mom now.

To tell the truth, it feels surreal. But I am grateful for my baby boy. Yes, I have a son and he's absolutely perfect, masyaAllah. I just can't wait to explore motherhood with him. I've learn so much now and still continue to learn on how to be a good mom to him. Never knew I have this much patience but I guess you would do anything for your kid especially sacrificing sleep.

Until then, bye.


1 comment:

  1. congratulations! i gave birth to my son last year and it's been amazing albeit very very tiring aha. i'm pregnant with my second and in shaa Allah i'll have a girl. enjoy your motherhood! xx

    ps: i can see that you still have my old blog url on your sidebar hehe i was erinazmir.com but i changed url last year x

    erin | littlesipsoftea.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.