15 Starbucks Drinks For A Starbucks 2020 Planner

Every year, without a doubt, Starbucks will have a complimentary planner for its customers and for for the new year 2020 it is no exception. This time around, the planner is accompanied by a matching pouch made with vegan leather with a total of five compartments. It does have a classic messenger vibe which I love!

Photo: Starbucks Malaysia
The Starbucks 2020 Planner comes in three different colours which are, Anniversary Blend (dark blue), Espresso Roast (dark brown), and Siren Edition (light pink). However, the Siren Edition is a limited piece, I doubt there would still be available this time since we have only a few days left to 2020.

Thankfully, I'm not a big pink fan. What I've been eyeing for is the Espresso Roast just because I am a sucker for vintage feels and this dark brown looks classic and perfect for me.

Voila! Finally got the planner that I wanted


Close-up of the Starbucks logo
Super duper happy that my husband helped me get these baby.

Honestly, I don't drink Starbucks on a daily basis but my husband does so obviously I used his membership to get the planner. There are two ways to get your hands on this planner. First, you can purchase Anniversary Blend and Espresso Roast it for RM188 at any Starbucks store. Or, you can get it by purchasing 15 Starbucks drinks (Grande or Venti) and get the complimentary reward of the planner.

Obviously, it is much more worth it to spend on the 15 drinks because you'll the drinks and the planner (if you're a daily Starbucks customer). 

I'm off to plan my New Year now on my new planner. Until then, have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot laa tengok planner cantik-cantik macam ni. ^^ Hi, selamat berkenalan. My name is Beeha. https://beehaazman19.blogspot.com/2019/12/unboxing-shein-coach-kate-spade.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather is so high class, wish I know this before buying my current planner, haha, oh well, might try for the next year version. :D

    The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa comel plus cantik gila planner tu.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.